Tuesday 20 November 2012

Hey fellas, 

Still trying to get a hand of blogger and so far, its been a challenging but rewarding experience. I'm learning new stuffs about blogger everyday so I must give a special shout out to Foma (http://www.warrigirl.com) for being there for me and making this transition progress from wordpress to blogger a smooth one. You rock!

In my first introductory post, I said I was going to import just some of my works from wordpress which so far has included articles, poetry and short stories. In the next couple of days, I'll be upping the ante by introducing to my new audience my hit series; Mickey Jay: The Memoirs of a Lagos Playboy. I'll be posting an episode every friday until I bring you all up to speed to the current episode. I assure my new readers a fun time as you go through the excapades of Mickey Jay or as a refresher for my older readers.

If you enjoy the Mickey Jay series, please be kind enough to post a comment and share so your friends and associates can enjoy it too.

So the drum roll begins till friday for the first episode. I'm excited. Are you?

Cheers!

Malcolm O. Ifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment