Friday 16 November 2012

Hello World...

Hey guys,

I just came aboard blogger. Its going to be my new avenue for self expression. From this blog, you can expect the very best of literary entertainment. I love to write stories...short stories and virtually anything that crosses my mind. Shortly, you would be seeing a lot of that. They are just waiting from my previous blog at saymalcolm.wordpress.com so expect a massive transference of articles, muses, poetry, single short stories and series of short stories that I've written over the past six months. Yeah, i started with wordpress some time in May so if you're a fan of reading good stuff, I promise that a lot of that is all you're going to see on my blog.

So, buckle up fellas...its going to be one hell of a joyride into my mind.

xoxoxo

Malcolm.

No comments:

Post a Comment